- Scale Crawler Accessories
- Bumpers Fenders Rock Sliders
- RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti SCALE Working Winch METAL hook and MOUNTINGS
One of the most iconic names in off-road. This is an all new RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti winch. This winch offers ultra scale looks, and superior quality and craftsmanship. Officially Licensed by Warn.
- Cast Aluminum Case
- Stamped Steel Components
- Working Spring Loaded Warn Hook
- Synthetic Winch Rope
- Highly Detailed
- Full Warn Decals Installed
- Voltage: 6v to 11.1v
- Can operate on 3 Cell Lipo
- Easily Rebuildable
- 3ft/.9M Rope Pre-Installed
- Same Mounting Locations as Bulldog Winch
- Load Limits: Dead Lift 6.6lbs/3kgs
- Load Limits: Rolling Drag 9lbs/4.1kgs
- 30 Day Warranty
- Length: 2.9in / 73.68mm
- Total Width: 1.25in / 31.75mm
- Height: 1.31in / 33.56mm
- Weight: 2.1oz / 60g
- 1x RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch
- 4x M2.5x4mm SHCS (Black) (Z-S0760)
- 4x M2.5x6mm SHCS (Black) (Z-S0855)
- 1x Warn Decal Sheet
- RC4WD Warn 1/10 Wireless Remote/Receiver Winch Controller Set (Z-S1092)
- RC4WD Wired Winch Control Unit (Z-S1089)
- Replacement Motor/Gearbox for Warn 9.5cti 1/10 Winch (Z-E0051)
- 1/10 Warn Hook (Z-S1011)
- Synthetic Winch Rope (Z-S0038)
- Warn Licensed Front Bumpers for TF2 (Z-S1091)
- Tough Armor Winch Bumper with Grill Guard to fit Axial SCX10 (Z-S0160)
- This winch requires a control unit. We offer both a wired (uses your radio's third channel) and wireless unit (hooks directly to a battery).
- This product is not waterproof. You may be able to waterproof on your own, but this will void the manufactures warranty.
- For Warnings, Precautions, Safety and Damage Limits: Click Here
- Same mounting points as our Bulldog winches
- Dead Lift is defined as the winch lifting a product from a higher position with no help from the product being lifted.
- Rolling Drag is defines as a truck using its rolling force to help the winch pull a truck or products weight.
- This product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and fully functional when new.
- The gearbox can handle certain weight limits. If you over load the winch, the gearbox or motor will fail. This is not considered a warranty issue. We have replacement motor/gearbox units and provide clear instructions on replacement.
- Detailed Assembly Click Here
Warn and the Warn name are registered trademarks of Warn Industries. The Warn logo is property of Warn Industries.