tio Rock C Watherproof Crawler Scaler ES
The Rock-C speed controller has been designed around an intelligent bridge switching processor, this allows far greater control of the motor in drive and braking modes, resulting in much better, perfect low speed control and fully symmetrical performance with no delay in forwards or reverse.
The Rock-C has a high power 5volt/ 5Amp BEC that?s perfect for super high-torque servos. It?s extreme power drag brakes provide monster holding power and are unbeatable for controlled downhill descents.
The Rock-C also includes, built in Li-Po cut off protection, this monitors the battery packs voltage, and prevents them from dropping below safe levels.
The Rock-C can be programmed to run on NiCAD/NiMH cells or Li-Po cells with one easy press of a button. Another feature of the Rock-C are its two different running modes. Crawler mode has monster drag brakes and a smoother throttle profile to give even finer control across the throttle range. The second mode gives linear throttle and standard brakes.
Add the already legendary 100% waterproof design and the Rock-C is definitely a serious contender for any crawling competition!
A break down of the tio Rock C specification can be seen below
- Selectable battery type, NiCAD/NiMH or Lipo (Blue LED indicator)
- Built in failsafe to protect against complete loss of signal or when out of range (compatible with all manufacturers receivers)**INDUSTRY FIRST**
- ABSOLUTE short circuit and motor overload protection
- 35 turn motor limit
- EXTREME Drag brakes (select from dual mode)
- EXTREME 5Volt / 5ABEC
- Quad core bridge switching microprocessor
- 4-10 cells NiCAD/NIMH or 2-3 cell Lipo
- Dual mode - Crawler mode and standard truck mode
- 4 Layer super power circuit board
- Thermal integrated protection system
- Digital one touch set up
- Legendary 100% waterproof design
- Dimensions : L40.0mm x W35.0mm x H12.0mm
- Weight : 55g
UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some customers have experienced some 'glitching' of their radio equipment when running more than one Rock-C controller in their crawlers (Dual motor, dual controller). This is down to noise being transmitted through the receiver. The best solution to this, if running two Rock-C controllers in your crawler always use an opto-isolator, like the ZGM unit available from Mtroniks, on both controllers and use an external BEC to power the receiver. This is the best way to achieve perfect control in a complex set up. - Happy crawling!