1/10 Worminator 6x6 Narrow Straight Axle (Rear)
This is the world most advanced worm gear Axle. This axle will have better ground clearance either side of the diff, making its drive shaft layout similar to a locked independent suspension system. This product is engineered by Fracture in New Zealand, manufactured by RC4WD.
- Front and Rear Solid Axle with worm Gear drive
- Large gear reduction in a small Axle pumpkin size
- Self locking on Steep Slopes
- Torque twist is minimized due to the gear reduction ratio
- Axle casing Split right down the center (symmetrical)
- CNC Machined Billet Alum Housing
- Heavy Duty XVD Axle
- Steel Spool Gear
- Designed for 1.55 or 1.9 class crawler Truck
- Flat Axle tube top, for mounting battery and electronics.
- 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Gear Ratio: 25 : 1
- Hex to Hex Width: 6.25in / 159mm
- Pin to Pin Width: 5.78in / 147mm
- Pumpkin Height: 1.49in / 38mm
- Leaf Mount Width: 3.05in / 77.6mm
- Output Shaft OD: 0.19in / 5mm
- Weight: 5.9oz / 167g
- 1x 1/10 Worminator 6x6 Narrow Straight Axle (Rear)
- Mini 12mm Wheel Widener (4) (Z-S0407)
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.